Monday, November 23, 2009

My final product

Photobucket
My project.
(water reflection & tiny drawings in between)
I am supposed to use photoshop
edit photo. I know i will get low marks!
All my classmates do damn good !!!
But who cares? At least i do !!!


Photobucket
Before image.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and Jueying.
She is a really cute girl (((((:


Photobucket
Me and Peishan.
Sweet girl !!!


Photobucket
Vivian and me.
CRAZY GIRL !!!!


Photobucket
i AM SO RANDOM LAH.
i SUPER LOVE MY NAILS!


Photobucket
Oh ya!
i bought CM-902 , brown !
Look nice ah !!


today

School , School , School .
Had already made payment for
my GEO lens ! I bought another
new lens. Hope it look nice on me ;D
I am fking bored in school lah !
Dear said he is going to be busy
in school today ): SIAN SIAN !

Goodbye.

* Thanks Readers for helping me to click
on my previous advertisement ;D
Continue to click click!
I love you all ((((((: *


Photobucket