Monday, August 06, 2007

nominated by huiqi & peiying & steph(:

Each played of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in blog of their own TEN weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose SIX people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

1) i got wreid taste in clothings , all the clothes i choose , my friends just cannot stand it !
it too wreid ! hahas x:

2) i always sleep the earliest but wake up latest among my family , every
morining my meimei will shouts : " PIG , wake up now !! " -.-

3) i just cannot spent within my budget , i always need to lent money from friends & always
happen that my ezlink card has no money & they are broke too & we need to dig out our
coins >.<

4) i still have childish side of me , i always play toys ( doctor , resturant etc .. ) with my meimei
when i am super duper boring & i am a kid central fans ! +.+

5) i just cannot stop laughing everytime even though what they say is not funny at all , i always
get scolded for laughing like mad ! o.o

6) during either sec one or two , i perform during chinese new concert , performing chinese
dance , omg , hair all pin up! ( worst than being caught by mr sng ) & i am blur , i dance
alot of wrong movement =.=

7) i got serious rashes ! it still haven recover for HALF YEAR ! it sounded riddicuous but it real , i
i just cannot live without my lip blam & medicine ! :s

8) whenever i watch sad & touching shows , i will be the first to cry even though i watch that
particular show for many times & my meimei will sure take tissue for me ( caring ) :)

9) i only learn cycling when i was in sec 2 , pathetic arh ~ when i was young my father teached
me before but i fall badly , from that day onward , i dun dare to learn cycling , i still rmb that
was my friends who teach me , hahas T.T

10) i nv sit on a cable car before in my whole life !! argh ! i really wants to try , yups ,maybe sometime later(:

that all weird about me ! hahas