Tuesday, June 19, 2007





i am the photographer x:


monday
i woke up & realised i was
alone at home . my mummy
& meimei had gone out to
visit one of my mum' s
friend . hahas . wait
dearest to wake up ,
talk with him on phone
to past my time faster ,
yups indeed boring uhs !
cassandra called me
whether i wanted to go
kbox , i agreed(: met them
at lotone , i am the last to
arrived, hanxiang , steph
& me accompany cass walk
around for 45mins as she was
waiting for her mum call , as
she need to go off soon . after
that , went back to the room .
one wreid thing : we went kbox
but we didnt sing a single songs ,
wierd uhs ? but nevermind lahs(:
most importantly , hanxiang enjoyed it ,
hes the birthday boy(: hahas .
steph went off first , then they keep
taking photos x: hahas after awhile
we headed home(:


happy belated birthday hanxiang !
thanks for being a super nice
guy which only happened once a year ,
hahas x:


today
later i will be going to my
grandma house as
it was my grandpa death
anniversary .