Friday, June 22, 2007




today
homework time ! i got
tons of homeworks untouched !
holiday is ending soon , i still
haven bought a spectacle !

thursday

headed to town with dearest ,
my target was to buy pencil case
& wallet . first we went to have our
lunch at Buger King , excuse me ,
that not beef alright ! shopping time .
saw peiying & family . said hello to
them(: after a long time of walking ,
i managed to buy a pencil box .
actually i dont really lyk it , its
too common , aiya , anyways
holiday is ending soon , i need
a pencil case urgently ! hahas .
i loves a short ! its super pretty ,
but its too expensive , not
worth it , i think . will find a better one ,
didnt manage to buy a wallet
because of some stupit reasons ,
dont intend to talk about it again .
headed to kbox at Marina square ,
a guy form modelling agency approached
me , keep talking about his company &
said that when i walked past mac , his
boss interested in me & wanted to groom me ,
& wanted my particulers , soory no thanks(:
its fun , keep singing & singing again .
not boring at all . hahas . went to
acarde afterwards & have our super
late dinner at KFC ( we are the last
customer ) hahas , took bus home ,
keep doing stupit faces & movements .
its lame actually , hahas , reached home
almost midnight , i am tired !

that stupit shoe of mine is giving me alot
of problem ! ( plasters all around my legs ! )
do yoo ever know what i wanted the most ?

wednesday

oh shit ! my rashes is back again !
quickly complain to my mum &
booked appointment with that doctor ,
when i reach there , they said we must
wait at least ONE HOUR ! omg , but it
worth it alright ! hahas. the doctor said
that my face is senstive to dirt & saliva .
it take a longlonglong time to heal !
HUH !? holiday is ending soon !
howhowhow ? when will my rashes
be healed ?


tuesday
headed to my grandma house .
it was boring as usual !