Saturday, July 14, 2007

thanks dearest(: i want yoo to be like today everyday(:







friday
went to school with dearest as
usual , unpleasant matter happened ,
dont wish to mention it anymore ,
class is fun too ! but i realised i
learn thing slower than other -.-
everybody already understand ,
but yet i am still struggling to
understand that . hahas ,
after school , went home straight ,
wait for dearest tution to over at
home , prepared & went to his
house . his brother said i grew
taller ! yeahyeah ! hahas .
watch dvd at his house ! damn nice!
i forgot the tittle but it damn violence .
oh shty , i forgot to lent it from him !
argh ! no dvd to watch during weekend .
he prepared & we headed to ikea &
queensway for dinner , delicious !!
went we were about to go out , he
went to bid goodbye ti his neighbour &
she saw me .i was sososo shy !
auntie : wow , your girlfriend ah ?
me : smile(:
auntie : wow , didnt call me auntie
arh ? laugh *
me : auntie * softly
omg ! i was super shy that time &
i forgot to called her auntie . bad
impression of me . argh !
went there & bought something we
long waited for(: thanks dearest loads !
headed to acrade afterwards & went
home , long trip ! gort a badbad
headache ! reach home around 11+
& i am super tired !
i am really thankful for all the things
yoo did(: ilovesyoo


my meimei(: she look mature in photo !
today

stayed at home whole day as
my mummy was not at home .
homework time for me !
it was so damndamn difficult !
big headache ! dearest was
at benny house . he was too
busy):
misses