Tuesday, July 17, 2007

WENT HOME ( THE PLACE I HATEHATEHATE MOST !!!! ) he will nv know what my mood will be !! nvm i will bear with it):











monday
went school with dearest as usual ,
school dimiss earlier today , as
sec 4 were having o' levels , my
girls decided to head to bugis .
my target was to buy slippers !
in the end , i bought a very nice
top & slipper & my wallet is empty !
argh ! lent cassandra money to buy
her top & in the end i had no
money , hahas . decided to go
home earlier than we expected
as we had no more extra cash .
went to meet dearest afterwards
as i dont wish to go home that
early . i hate cockroachs !!!!!!!











sunday
my aunt was super good ,
i was sleeping & i didnt
realised my house phone
was ringing non-stop .
( my mum was not at home )
i then realised my aunt
keep calling asking me
weather i want to watch
Harry Potter ! soory ahs !
went to watch with my cousins ,
rated : 4/5 nice movie indeed ,
but the ending was nort nice !
the bad guy was not dead yet ,
still need to wait for next year
for the continuation -.- anyways
it very nice ! worth watching(:
headed to imm afterwards ,
as my house's refrigerator was
spoilt , we need to buy a new one ,
we choose a long time x: