Monday, November 03, 2008

























8th october ' 2008

I know this will be a very very old post .
I very long didnt update . Due to my
O'level .

8th october ' 2008
is my Dear dear 's birthday . Gave him a
surprise outside his house . I bluff him
to wait for me downstair my house .
But actually i am already outside his house.
hahas . He was shocked . I bought a cake and
i already know the cake will taste horribly yucky !
Because it is full of CREAM ! yucks . but i buy
it because it look beautiful ! hahas . After wards ,
went to atch Eagle eyes , rated 5/5 .
super duper nice movie , really thrilling ! We didnt have
time to shop around as we are meeting his parents
for dinner . Went to have dinner at Carnivous .
Super delicious ;D And you know what i gave him as
present ? a pair of boxer ! hahas .

I enjoyed every every moment with him !
i am looking forward to this wednesday ! (: