Monday, December 08, 2008

Finally i have one off day.
working should be fun but all
have changed . ):























A lot of unpleasant things had happened.
Firstly , i am a salesperson and also a
cashier . but i count money wrongly and
caused the business to lose 50 bucks.
i admited that was my fault , but i remembered
last year i made the same mistake but the bosses
never scoled me , but just ask me to be careful
next time . But this year , i didnt expect they really
deduct from my pay . what had really happened to them ?


Dear also work until very unhappy . He get scolded
almost alot of times . i know he is lazy somethimes ,
but he still do his job properly . The boss should not
scold him " fucker! " i know Dear really want to quit the
job ,but in the end dear had decided to stay until christmas
end . Sorry dear , please bear for awhile more !


Bosses , i knew they are very stress up this year .
But you cant expect us to work like a machine !
We are still human and we need rest too .
Tell us more stories like what you all did last year .
I miss those times ):
Dont worry , sales will be better ! ;D



During working , i get to know one child.
Her name is Shuting . i can see that she
come from a very complicated family background .
Everytime after work , me and dear will look for
her and play psp with her for awhile . There is one
time we went to look for her at very late . Her
grandma told me that Shuting dreamt of me
playing with her . Suddenly , i almost want to
cried out . we only know each other for a few
days ! i cant expect a small little child to remember
me so dearly ! She look exactly like my sister .
Very naughty , playful , unreasonable but they
are both very understanding ! i really love children !
They are so innocent but yet we cant see through
their worries .


on saturday , me and dear have off day .
it's our belated 23rd months !!! so fast right !?
headed to plaza singapura , watched Beast Stalker
rated 4/5 . quite nice but i was feeling really unwell
that day ! i feel like vomiting during the movie !
lame right !? Dear still need to accompany me to the
totiet and miss some parts of the movie . Argh !

Come'on let me give you a great big hug ! muacks

On sunday , last minute ineed to work at taka with
jesscia. it is super boring , and we need to stand
for long hours ! Dont ask me to work there anymore!
i saw steph , yuhan and wangan ! So surprised !