Thursday, December 25, 2008

jap uniform































Had a photo shoot with Sandra
at Chinese Garden . This is my first
time meeting my photographer , Mike .
Had a fun time with him because he talks
alot of craps! hahas . Anyway thanks for
those nice photos ;D

MERRY CHRISTMAS

















Had been working non-stop last week .
really damn busy especially during
lunch hours! Our shop was so packed
until i can hardly breathe and walk about !
i am saying the truth ! But i had a fun time
too!!! It is really nice working with them!
i really miss them ! Christmas Eve is my last
day seeing them ): i really hate that ! we have
to wait for the next christmas again ):




Merry christmas , everybody!
On the christmas eve , after work ,
i went to Dear's house and put the present
i bought outside his house . met him at his
house downstair but actually i fake him i
am at Jurong station . but dear i faked until
very lan ! hahas. Headed to Outram Park
to meet Zhenying , to pass my montier
cable . then went Vivo city . Luckiy there was
one cafe open till 12.30am. we had very late dinner.
Actually we wantedto watched Bedtime Stories but
onlyleft the first row seats! lame! i sure vomit !!!!
hahas . headed home afterwards . yeah !! wonderful
christmas with dear !!!!

Today , i celebrated chirstmas at hospital . my grandma
was in hospital . nothing serious , but onlyher leg is
swollen . Two of my aunt bought me christmas gift !
One gave me make-up set and other gave me two sets
of bra ! hahahas! love them ;D