Sunday, February 15, 2009





I am freaking crazy now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My sister and mum came and find me
when i was working . My meimei
insisted to " work " with me . hahas
let her stay at my pushcart for awhile .
And she keep saying that she serves
customer better than me -.-











I was my mum's birthday on Valentine day !
Sweet right ? hahas . Bought a present for her
and she like it really much . I put it on top
of our fridge -.- she took a long time to find that
present . I also had three roses . i asked my
father to pretend that he obught the roses for her.
and he said the three word : " i love you "
But too bad i didntsaw my mum's first reaction.
i was still sleeping . But she was dam surpriesd as my
father long time didnt say sweet talk ler .
Then i also bought a minibirthday cake for her .
But actually my plan was abit unsuccessful .
I didnt managed to find a shop that can help me
pump helium into my balloons . ): too bad ~~
Overall , i can see that my mum was really happy.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !














very random post .
I think we went Dasio last week?