Sunday, February 22, 2009





I forgot where i went?
paiseh !



















saturday

Went to work . I was super bored
alone in the shop . It's my last day of work .
I will miss them )))))): See you all this christmas !
( i hope ) this mickey mouse couple is super cute !!!!!!
cost $129 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! expensive right? ya ! because
it is from Japan ! hahas . Dear , willing to buy for
me mah ?HAHAS !

went to meet my mum and meimei afterwards .
meet them at lot one , and headed to Bukit Timah
to see doctor . My rashes are forever not healed !!!!
ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to dinner and back to lot
one again . not much shopping there too . i bought
a file for meimei !!! she wants it for very long time already !
She is so damn happy !!! ya ! she and my mum also
bought ezlink card sticker! i think it's cute!