Sunday, March 08, 2009



















hey dear , stop playing with my spects !!!

Changed job.

Actually have already decided
to rest , but too boring at home.
Dear recommended me a job!
Working at Japanese resturant , Koumi .
It is a very new resurant which opened only
a few weeks . so , it is very normal to
invite flies only in the resturant ! haha
This job is super duper super duper boring !
Everyday , i have to stand outside say
" Hi , Japanese Bento for you ~ "
But of course i always ask dear to stand outside !
hahahas ! The bosses are very nice (:
But i still prefer my MonoYono job of course !
Oh ya! iwe also have 3 hours break everyday .
So we always slack in the shop ~~~~~~~~
The good thing is i can see my dear every single
day ! Hurray !

CHALET

Just came back from chalet . Not very fun .
Because i miss all the fun ~~~~~~~~ ):
Came at late afternoon , suddenly heavy rain .
thunder and lightning really SUCKS ! ya,
by that time , all my girlfriends had already
came back from Wild Wild Wet ! argh !
Had BBQ , and late at night , i also miss the
movie part ): Thought they were watching Ghost
Movie , so didnt go along . Decided to rent
DVD , but machine spolit . In the end , you know
what ? i slept the whole day -.- i spent my whole
chalet sleeping only ! ARGH !
Played games together , really fun ! ;D

I slept beside Dear , his snoring really irritates
me ! I had already covered his nose , pinched
him . closed his mouth , nothing work !

ate KFC for breakfast and cabbed home.
headache lah !

ya , this is how i spent my time in chalet .
sleeping sleeping sleeping ~~~~~~ -.-

( photos still with Erica )