Sunday, March 22, 2009

My favourite photo of the day !



outing with dear and meimei .
let me start my story now ........

1st stop : Singapore Bontanic Garden





Ya, it sounds lame going to Bontanic Garden right?
Furthermore , I am of course not those who
appreciate the Greens in Singapore -.-
Actually our motive going there is to complete
my meimei's project . She keep wanting to have
the badge . hahas Cabbed there , but we only went
there awhile . Super duper boring lor !!!!!!!
We cant stand it , so in the end , we slack there for
less than a hour , then we cabbed again to Marina square .

tell you guys something .
Dont ever look down my meimei
because ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SHE SINGS TOO !!!!









Ya , we went to Kbox . She go there
free . very shuang lor ! hahas
Her favourite song is Ru Yan , Olivia's song
She keep repeating the song lah . hahas
But the bad thing going there with her is that
she always always interrupt us singing .
when me and dear are singing , she will always
disturb us , stand , run around the TV and
start singing rubbish on another mic . ARGH !!!!!!

Suddenly , a battle starts -.-
Dear and my meimei starts throwing nuts at each other .
Ya ya ya , dear love to make her angry !!!!!
She became angry and said
" YOU THROW UNTIL INTO MY BRAIN LIAO LEH !!!! "
me and dear cant stop laughing !!!!!!!! hahas











afterwards , we headed to Popey to have dinner .
DELICIOUS ! we saw rainbow too ! ya , as usual ,
my meimei keep running about like mad -.-









today . we learn to make jelly .
Very easy !!!!! Fun !







RANDOM !
working everyday as usual (:


REMEMBER TO CLICK ON MY NUFFANG ADVERTISMENT
THANKS
;D