Thursday, May 29, 2008



Firstly , MY COM IS ALRIGHT NOW .
butbutbutbutbutbutbut all my com memory
are lost !!!! ARGH!!! i got nothing in my
com !!!! all my softwares are gone gone GONE !
poor thing ):

today
went to phyisc remindal . had fun with that
stupit Li ling ! we did alot of chlidish , silly
stuffs ! hahas -.-

tuesday
It's Aunty Jean birthday . went to celebrate
with dear's family at night . I was late ,
I'm sorry everybody ): went to eat Thai
food at Jurong , not sure where too .
the food is delicious ! i had a great time there !
i keep laughing non-stop ! Dear's family is cuteeee !

His mother is super gorgeous ,
His grandmother ROCKS ! she is super style !
His father is a very nice guy !
His grandfather is blur , hahas

i took a photo with their whole family but too bad
I didnt managed to got the photo . will try to get
it soon (: car not enough space so cabbed home .
i had a good time chatting with Dear's mummy .
Now i know , his favourite toy when he was a child
is BARNEY ! hahas , went his house afterwards .
i had an enjoyable day ! thanks Auntyjean for the treat (: