Thursday, August 28, 2008




















sunday

Went temple with my family . headed to IMM
afterwards . Bought some of my meimei's
Teachers' Day present . She insisted on buying .
For me , i didnt even bother . hahas . We even bought
Sushis for half price ! hahas , we bought a lot , a lot !
yummy yummy ;D It's great going out as a family !

I love them !
















saturday

Went out with
Dear , Celina , Liling , Xinhong & Jarly ( did I spell wrongly ? )

went temple to pray and meet Jarly and headed to Bt Timah
pooling . It was quite boring as we dont even know how to play
proplerly ! hahas . Ate dinner , and we went seprate ways .
I went dear house afterwards to study . I am tired !











tuesday

Went to my meimei GAmes Days ! and she won a gold medal !
It really cute seeing those kids running about ! hahas