Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I SUPER LOVE HIM



















tuesday

It's our 19th months ,
I didnt attend school because i dont have
any examination on that day . meet dear ,
& we headed to Cineleisure to watch
Money not enough 2 , rated 3/5
I dont really like the movie , i dont really
laugh alot but i cried damn alot ! Dear
said i am lame , this should be a funny
movie but yet i cried ! Duh -.-
The ending is really sad ! Overall , i dont
really like the movie lah ! very lame .

Went to repair hp afterwards . Dear is so
damn careless ! He keep dropping his hp !
until it is really spoilt ! then headed to
PLaza Singapura to play acrade ! Super
Mario game again ! hahas. Hey , i won dear!

Then we headed to Marina to eat Popeye chicken.
i miss the chicken ...........
Suoer delicious !
My leg are aching until i take out my shoe and
walked barefooted ! >:(

wednesday

Didnt attend school as no examination .
Finally i can relax at home !