Monday, September 07, 2009

It gonna be a long post.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday

Almost a week didnt update.
So it gonna be a long post.
Fetch my grandma then went temple with my fanily.
Then headed to IMM. bought nothing but sushi again !
Shit ! i ate damn alot nowadays !! gonna eat less less less!

Bernessa has a really bad temper!
Really irritate everybody!
Argh!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday

Happy 32nd month my baby ! <3

Dear Dear Dear Dear Dear....
Met him , and headed to Plaza sing.
Had a early dinner then watch
I love you Beth Copper , rated
0/5 !!!! FKING BORING MOVIE !!!!!
No exciting part !!! All talking talking !!
I dont know why the fuck is a NC16 movie!!!
Really waste my time !!! Wanted to watch The
Proposal but then unlucky , no behind seats
anymore ): then shopped and arcade. Bought
sushi. Cheap Cheap !

Love you Dear <3


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday

I have my bangs back ;D
Yea! went shopping with mummy and Bernessa.
Bought 1 necklace , 4 clothes , 1 jacket & 3 hairbands.
Hurray ! all thanks to mummy !!!! Good thing going shopping
with mummy is she can sponsor me everything ! Hahahaha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thursday

Met Dear and headed to queensway.
Dear bought 2 shoes . and we had dinner
at Ikea. Delicious ~ Then headed to Clementi
for soccer match.

hmmm.....
What for Mummy & Daddy Wedding Anniversary Present ?
I have no no no idea !

Fun Fun day ;D


enchanted flower fairy Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday

Last day of exam. HurrayHurray !!!
Dont think of anything anymore !
Just enjoy like siao!!!!!