Friday, September 25, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wednesday

Everybody has their own weakness.
And mine is thinking too too much and giving
myself unnecessary stress.
Maybe Dear is right , no point thinking
too much , it's over anyway. I cant do anything.
People work extra hard but i need to work
double double extra hard. This is my life ,
this is me , i must accept it. It is always easy to
say and talk & talk & talk & talk but when it come
to action, I truly cant accept it. I am totally useless!

For that moment, I feel it is utterly unfair!

Photobucket
they look so loving ~ Congrats (:

Thursday

Intent to go Dance session.
But i am sick.

Photobucket

Friday

Why am i always the unlucky ones?
why why why why why why !!?
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG !!!!!!!
I want to go badly badly badly badly!!!!
I really want to go out buy something i like,
eat good food and enjoyed my day. I am so
freaking freaking sad but i don't want to trouble
anyone anymore. Just enjoyed your day ok ? (:

Stop your nonsense , fking bitch!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday

What the fuck! My super unlucky day!
Went to work as usual but morning shift.
Train was packed with people! Argh !
Suddenly realised the train is stucked
at Clementi for quite awhile because of
some stupid fking train problem!I am super
super late now! decided to alighted at
Bona Vista & take cab. Decided to cut queue,
to just ask where is the taxi stand. I only ask
a very simple short qns . no harm cutting queue.
And that fking old auntie staff asked me to queue up!!
I DON'T MEANT TO CUT QUEUE , I AM JUST
RUSHING FOR TIME ! YOU JUST POINT YOUR
FINGER TO THE DIRECTION , EVERYTHING WILL
BE JUST FINE !!!! argh !!!! She really ruined my mood!

I cant wait any taxi ! Fk!! Wait quite long then finally
finally finally there is a cab for me ! I am so so so
unlucky. In the end , i am late for almost 30mins.
ARGH!

I should be working full shift that day but don't
know why there was a last last min change.
Decided to go all the way to Changi Airport
to find Dear . ( hmm....what a good girlfriend am i !!? haha )
he is working there . Ate Popeye there. Super delicious!
Walked around , and we are super tired !
because we both woke up early that morning. then headed
to Dear 's house watch soccer !!! That match is awesome !!
Nice Nice ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monday

Had been watching American next Top Model cycle 12.
Those model look super gorgeous.

Love my dear <3

Please click on my Nuffnang Advertisement (: