Friday, March 30, 2012

SNOWING in Beijing

Photobucket
Baby, it's snowing!

Photobucket
Car all covered with snow~~

Photobucket

Photobucket
WITH MY AD!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Beautiful snow
Photobucket
That's Uncle Gary (:

Photobucket
Oh ya, AD made a ice heart shape for me.
So shocked he managed to do in a short period of time.
Thanks AD, i will never ever forget this moment with you!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Snow falling onto my face is no joke!
My face was freezing!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
GROUP PHOTO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
GOODBYE!

Day 12 in Beijing.

16 days in Beijing have way too many things to post!
I'm too lazy to post all so i gonna skip all the way to Day 12....
where it's my first time seeing SNOW! It was quite surprising to snow
in Beijing so we are considered so damn lucky!!!! I cried out when i first
saw snow. I feel so bless to see it especially with my loved ones, AD!
The first thing i can think of is how i wished my family are with me at
that beautiful moment. ): Anyway the whole night scenery looked
awesome and amazing, something i will never ever forget in my entire
life.

Thanks AD,
I will never ever forget this moment with you.