Sunday, June 24, 2012

DAY 1 IN BINTAN

DAY 1 IN BINTAN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Day 1 in Bintan

I had been really lazy to post about this Bintan trip. Anyway here are the photos!
This trip was a blast. Anyway, I admit planning and organizing is not a simple task and I will never ever wanna be a organizer anymore! Haha! 

But I think all effort had been paid off! I really do enjoyed myself a lot and totally dont feel regretted in organizing this trip despite all the troubles!

Totally can be myself these 3 days. We talked almost everything bullshit and even manage to hook up some of the dirty secrets! Haha! 

The beach, the activities, the dirty secrets and of course the friends , I would never forget..... 
(Ad, Jueying, Charmaine, Aliff, Kaihuat $ Yeetat )