Saturday, May 26, 2007

friday
english : C5
chinese : E8
add-math : C6
E-math : B3
science : D7
humanities : C5
poa : A1



went school with dearest ,
big day for me today !
going to see my report book .
i am so scared , my class too
clever & i was afraid that i am
at the last position x: luckily
i am at the 17th positon , i
am so happy ! hahas . but my
chinese & science fail & my mum
seem to be nort really happy with
my results . after achool , went
home to change & meet dearest .
went tiong baru to watch Pirate &
the Carribean . rated : 1/5
lame & stupit movie ! i dun
understand the whole movie & the
worst is the movie last for 3 hours !
argh ! force myself & him not to
fall alseep ! hahas . afterwards ,
we went Ikea to have our dinner ,
i had ucler so i decided to eat
kids spagetti & cold potatoes ,
while he ate fish & chips & chickens .
delicious dinner again ! then we went
Queenways . we were happily shopping ,
then i suddenly saw my uncle ! i was
shocked ! argh ! worst nightmare !
after seeing him , i feel moddy & stress
during the whole shopping trip ! soory
about that . in the end , dearest cheered
me up(: afterwards , we play daiti on bus .
play until we had headache x: i had a
badbad heachache & i want to vomited !
lucky dearest help me again , it seem
not logic , but it really worked(: thanks(:
then we walked home , keep talking &
singing x: hahas .
dearest , thanks for everything(:









thursday
didnt attent school again .
i was lazy & i think is a
waste of time . my meimei
had meet the parents session .
afterwards we headed
RafflesPlace , shopping trip .
but actually my mum movtie
of going there was to meet her
friends , as she worked there
last time & long time didnt
contact each other . i only
bought a gold eyeliner , which
i regretted buying now as it
doesnt suit me while my meimei
bought Winx Club bag . she was so
happy ! hahas. after that , we headed
lot one to have our dinner .
today
finally dearest woke up later than
me ! hahas , teah my meimei
her homeworks .
i will be going lot one to have my dinner
later with my mum & meimei(: