Thursday, May 31, 2007










tuesday

went out with dearest ,
decided to go amk hub .
it was boring there . hahas .
but finally he bought a bag .
he looking for a bag for a
long time . its nice(:
deicded to go united square .
at least there is acarde to kill

our time x: bought sushi !
raw salmon my favourite !
erm after that headed to yishun
to have our dinner . delicious !
hate people smoking beside me !
argh ! i was too full , on the
bus i was feeling very unwell .
after awhile feeling better .
then headed near my block(:

no ghost story for me please !










today

vesak day ! went to
temple with my family .
it was raining heavily .
after praying , went
imm , its the nearest
shopping mall . hahas .
erm nothing much to
shop as alot of shops
are under renovation .
alotpeople there , hate
that ! keep complaining
to mymummy that i am
very sian , so she decided
i went home with my meimei
first . hahas .home sweet home !
i cook noodle for her . it her
first time seeing my cook x:
hahas . tiring day indeed .