Thursday, May 17, 2007

wednesday

it really bad for me to forgot
my daddy's birthday ! soory ,
i knew i was wrong , i wont
repeat my mistakes again):
school routines as usual ,
nothings really special happens .
after school , went to have my
lunch with dearest at Jack Place .
yummy ! i ate baked rice while he
ate chicken cutlet . after that , went
to buy peiying's birthday present(:
headed home soon after that as
dearest wanted to go hanxiang house .
i didnt tag along with him . at night ,
went ti have my dinner at a very
wried place to celebrate my daddy's
birthday . simple dinner to calebrate
his birthday , hope he would be happy .

happy birthday to daddy .
i say it from my bottom of my heart(:

today

such a meaningful day for me . i had
learn alot of things . our class had a trip
to the bukit batok old folks' home . the
moment i step in , i didnt feel that they
pityful , but they are indeed scary to me .
most of them have wried temper . they
get angry easily . i still remembered that
i folded a heart shape to a old man ,
he pull out the heart & throw it on the
floor instead ! argh , angry . one of the
old women ask my friend for 20 cents ,
cos she wanted to buy lolipop for
her child , but her child was nort with
her ! that was pityful . i spent my whole
day folding heart ! i fold alot & alot .
i dun dare to tok to those old folks ,
they were scary . i olso play badminton
with shiqi . it been a long time i didnt
play badminton . headed back to school
afterwards . i had learn how to play poker cards .
happy !! all thanks to dearest , celina &
shiqi(:






very glad for my everything now ,
i love you , mummy & daddy