Thursday, May 03, 2007

I LOVE YOU !

went schhol with dearest usual ,
chinese paper 1 & 2 for today ,
the most nerous day for me .
but i am veryvery happy i manged
to remember how to write all the
words correct ! all thanks to dearest ,
for helping wo prepare tips & notes(:
this is the first yesr , since sec one ,
managed to fill in all the blanks !
although i know i would nort get high
marks for chinese as usual , at least
i really try my best this time(: after schhol ,
went rayray house playplay . during the
trip to her house , when i was walking
down the stairs . i dunnoe why i miised
a step & accidently fall down & sprained
my ankle . its really hurt until i am unable to
walk for awhile . huiqi was shocked to see
that & quickly shouted ' PEIYING ' &
they came & rescued wo -.- yups ,
its still hurt now): went to her house
watch 200 pound beauty in youtubes .
this is my second time watching but i dun find it
boring . at night , my mum realised my leg is abit
swollen & quickly apply medcine for me .
peiying say will become PIG LEGS ! is that
true ? hahas .

i just wana tell everybody , loves do nort come by
looks , i dun care you are ugly or whatever , just
wana tell you i still love you .

a BIG thanks to peiying & rayray !






i don't love a guy
because he is handsome,
he is handsome because i love him.