Saturday, October 27, 2007








my meimei drew these .



friday

got back my report book . my results were
arent good , in fact my result drop alot !
my class position are always at the very back .
because my class is too clever -.-
after school , i went straight home &
get changed to go for an interview with sweetheart .
we ate a super small plate of frech fries
for $2 !? omg , its super expensive ! hahas
we went for the interview & i love that job
sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!
we had a one to one interview ! quite scary
indeed ! but we yet to be confirmed whether
we are choosen , but i hope we are !!!
afterwards, we headed to town to get my
earpieces & USB cables repaired ! i managed
to get a new USB cables but earpieces cannot ,
i need to buy a new earpieces !!! ARGH !!!
all beacos he pull my earpieces until spoilt !!!!!
hahas . shopping & went home(:
i always hate the day to end):

i want that jobbbbbbbbbbb !!!

english : 58
chinese : 53
add math : 44
E math : 64
science : 48
humanities : 51
POA : 69

total : 343/600
percentage : 57.2%
class position : 25/44
level postion : 74/204