Sunday, October 21, 2007







































saturday
accompanied sweetheart to do his ic ,
is my turn to pei him , i still rmb he
accompanined me to do my ic &
thats out first date . it was quite
funny when i think about that , time
really fly ! doing his ic was fast ! we
wait less than 10mins & they are friendly.
afterwards we went to the nearby hawer
centre to have a light lunch but the food
were super yucky ! afterwards we headed
to Marina Square to shop around first .
the exciting part is here : we headed to
the Museum Of Toys ! rated 5/5 i am so damn
excited ! it was my first time going there !
i can see all sorts of toys ! from the ugliest
to the ugly ! there no pretty toys . hahas
ancient toys are yucky & funny ! we are
fortunate living in this year . those toys
cant stop me from laughing ! it was really
an fun experience for me ! it really worth to go !!!
its only $10 per ammission ! i think its cheap !
afterwards , we are damndamn hungry , we decided
a long time what to eat for dinner & finally
we decided to eat at Swensten .yummyyummy !
i ate salmon baked rice & cookie summit icecream
is super duper delicious ! gosh ! FATFATFAT !
i enjoy today with sweetheart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no matter what consequences , i will stay by our side .

SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BLOG !!
WILL FIX IT WHEN I AM FREE(: