Saturday, February 23, 2008













friday

after school , went to my dear. actually we decided
to watch Jumper . but in the end , cancelled .
i find it boring to watch movie and shopping again !
sian ! i want to go places that i never go before .
First, we headed to PLaza Singapura to play acarde.
i always lose dear by a little bit in Super Mario Racing!
i am super addicted to that game !
so in the end , guess where we went ? we went to
watch LIVE S.LEDGUE soccer match . OMG !
its my first time going there in my entire life ! when
reached there, we dont even know where to buy the ticket
-.- . while we were waiting to go in, there is one insane
guy keep staring at me and using his hand as camera
pretending to shoot me ! i was totally shocked and dear
quickly bring me to another side. heng ! Of course
this match is not as exciting as E Premier ! but not as
broing as i thought . it is still exciting ! hahas
i also got dog , machine gun and sword ballons ! cute !
SUPERRRRRRR FUN DAY !!!!!!!!!!!
loves my dear !

i want it !

it's only once in a lifetime .
please...........

saturday
my meimei's front teeth had drop again .
she is toothless !! hahahahahaha ......