Thursday, February 07, 2008





tuesday


happy 13th month ! <3
headed to school as per normal ,
susposed to meet friends to have a renioun
dinner . but in the end we didnt go . headed
to Jurong point , spent our time at arcade ,
i love playing that Mario racing game !
super cute ! but i always lose to my dear ):
after that , went to have our dinner at dunnoe
what place ( i forgotten ) , it's delicious !
went to do sand art atToy ' R ' Us . the picture
we choose is cute but i forgotten to take a
photo of it . maybe next time (:

Within you I lose myself.
Without you I find myself
wanting to become lost again,
Because i am too dependent
on you. iloveyou.





i found this photo at my grandms's house
it was taken years ago.....


wednesday

went to meet dear and accompany him
to buy his chinese new year stuffs .
goodbye to my dear , and
then went to meet my mummy and
headed to grandma house together .