Friday, January 16, 2009





















15jan is my birthday . meet dear as usual ,
But you know what he do ? he put fowers
and a birthday on the LRT stairs and sang birthday
song . Quite paiseh but i am really surprised ! hahas
Went to Plaza Singapura and watch Ong bak 2
, rated 5/5 . Very nice but super violent !!!!!!
But the ending really sucks !!!! hahas then headed
to Farmart . We tried the fishes ( dont know what fish )
to bite our feet . really itchy the first time i tried it
but after awhile , no more feel anymore . hahas
damn funny ! It is said that these will help to
kill our dead skin . had a delicous seafood dinner .
Afterwards , met my aunt to discuss about my courses .
i am more confident than before (:





When i reached home , nothing happened .
But when i stayed in my room , suddenly
the lights went off and my whole family
sang birthday song! I am really happy !
you know what my mummy and meimei
gave me ? A super huge DUMBO!
MUACKSSSSSSS!

i didnt recieived as many gifts as before ,
i didnt organise big party,
i didnt received any branded gifts ,
But what i really have is the
LOVE
from my beloved boyfriend , family and friends !
i am really appreciated what you all have done
for me !

* where is my CCA cert ! Shit i lost it !!!!!