Monday, January 26, 2009

I HAD A FUN WEEK !!!!!!








last sunday

Had a lunch gathering with my photographer
and other models . They are nice (:

monday

I had applied for DAE . This application
is actually for those whose English had
miss by one grade but other relevant
subjects scored distiction . I think this
application gave me a second chance (:
Because of my English , i really cant go
to the courses i like . I hope i am sucessful in
the application . Because of these , Dear
accompanied me to three poly at one go ,
just to submit all my documents . Damn
troublesome ! Thanks dear <3














wednesday

After work , i went to meet my beloved
beloved beloved girlfriends! you know what ?
Huiqi's hair really grow damn fast !!!!! i was so
shocked when i saw her hair ! i still asked her
" you got extend hair anot ? " i am so damn
lame to ask that qns -.-

And i am going tell everyone how stupid are my two
girlfriends are ?!! They gave me my birthday present.
They thought they have taken out the price means i
wont know the price . BUT BUT BUT ........
THEY HAD LEFT THE RECEIPT IN THE PLASTIC
BAG !!!!!! dumb ! -.-
Had a fun day with them !!!!!! yeah !!!!!! (((:


















friday

i was lazy to go NYP . so decided to mail all
my documents . Had a class gathering , and finally
ican meet my with my long long friends , Celina& xinhong !
Very long didnt see them ler ! HAd a fun day too !!!!
butbutbut......

i cant take bus & cab !!!!
i will vomit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i really vomit out all my food that night !
Hahas !












saturday

Went to my grandma house for reunion dinner.
The food was totally sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR , EVERYONE !



Remember to click my Nuffnang Advertisement!