Saturday, January 31, 2009

A happy chinese new year to everyone !





































i only go bai nian on theb 2nd day of
new year . Nothing special . just eat ,
watch tv , talk and eat again . really
damn boring . i am only interested in
taking all my angbaos ! hahas
I havent open all my angbaos yet .
Wonder how much i will get this year .



These few days of working , we are always
tie-ing ribbons on umbrella !!! It is a urgent
project for Starhub so we have to do it every
single day .All those bottles above are actually
UNBRELLA !!!!! cute right !?















Finally i can have time with my dear !
Very long didnt see him ler ): It is also a
very important day for us ! It our JAE posting
result . Unfortunatly , me and dear enter
different poly ): It is our biggest worry !!!!
butno choice , we have to face the fate .
Yea! we can still be loving even though
different poly ! hahas ;D Anyway i entered
Singapore Poly - Information Technology (:
Anybody same poly as me ?????????????
Because i realised all my friends different poly
as me !!!! OH NO !!!!!!!!!! anybody same poly
as me ????????????????????????????????

Went to watch Love matter with dear .
Rated : 1/5 !!! super sucking, boring and lame
movie !!!! NOT WORTH watching !!!!!
Me and dear are almost falling asleep watching
that movie !!!!!! -.- Dear managed to buy himself
a shoe , shirt and pants !!! yeahyeah !!!!! and and
i bought myself a water bottle !!!!That water bottle
i find very very very long ler !!!!! finally i can buy
the excatly same bottle i want!!! haha
Will be working at Taka on monday !!!!!!!
Why ask me go sia !!!???
will be woking ALONE leh !!!!
WTF !

Remember to click on my Nuffnang advertisment !


THANKS THANKS !(: