Tuesday, May 12, 2009

create animated gif
okok , i am really lame here .
I am bored lah -.-








Because of this photo , Vivian is shot dead !
psps -.-

cs cs cs time !

today

Went to school as usual .
I was late and everybody are just
waiting for me ! Sorry friends !
I am damn lousy in Vbas module .
Going to revise hard tonight !!!
I had prepared finish for CRS module !
& later i will be having Database
quiz ! I had revised finish ! Hope the quiz
will be easy ~~~ Our class have
3 hours break today ! All my friends
play CS , but i decided to revise my hmk ):
Waolao , i feel like playing sia !!!! argh !!!
Later after school am i meeting Dear or having
4th meeting ????? I not sure leh ):







yesterday

Met Vivian . and we then realised today is Alfie's
birthday . bought doungnut and prawn cracker as
candles -.- haha !damn cute lah !
we cant find candles last min !!!! Sang bbday song
to him in class ! Hope he is surprised!!!

Happy belated birthday ! ;D