Monday, May 25, 2009

My eyes were damn red whole day ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday

Went out with Dear .Headed to
Plaza Singapura. Actually we already planned
to watch Angels VS demons . But they only left
4th rows from the screen . I cant sit too in front ,
because i will get headache -.- So we decided to
watch Wolferine ( Like that spell? ) Rated 5/5
Super duper nice!!!! Worth watching !!!! hahas
Then went acarde with dear . then went Carfour
walk walk ~~ Bought damn alot of sushi !!!!
My favourite !!!!! Had a fun day with dear !!!!!
MUACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3


He is my one & only boyfriend forever !
I can share almost everything with him.
He understands , make fun of it & make me
laugh like siao !
He is the only guy who see all my
ugly side , all my stupid side , all my
angry side , all my emo side and all my happy side !
Starting when we are together ,
Alot people dont think well about us ,
thought we wont be together for more than
a month , but they are wrong WRONG WRONG !
We have prove them wrong !
He is gona be my Dear today , tml and every single day!
Ok ! i am a little mushy here -.-


i am looking forward to my 18th birthday
next year , when everybody will know about
us , this little couple .


I love you dearly , My dear <3


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FRIDAY

School as usual , then went CDANS
bowling with Dear . He is super duper
pro !!!!!! I am like super noob playing with
him ! -.- Had our dinner ! and the dinner sucks !!!!
Not nice at all !!! Then cabbed to his house watched
soccer !! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monday

Schooling now ~~~~
Having a test now !! Shit !
I know nothing lor !!! argh !!!
I can only rely on my friends ~~~
Good lucks to me ;D

Oh ya Oh ya !!!!!
I wore spect today ):
My eyes is red from friday till now !
What happen to my eyes ):
arghhhhhhhh !
Then after the test , Teacher said he
need one hour to mark our work ,
so it means that we have extra 1 hour
break ! haha , went pooling ,
but in the end , all the girls started
using the pool ball to play another game .
( dont know what the game called -.- )
Damn fun lah !!!!! Yea ! i know we
are childish ! -.- then we are late
for another module by 30mins !
We were scolded badly by her !
Furthermore , i forgot to do her hmk !!!
Waolao ! i am damn unlucky lah !!!
argh !!!!


Oh ya ! Help me press my NUFFNANG advertisment !
Thanks thanks! Love ;D