Sunday, May 10, 2009

Photobucket





sunday

HAPPY MOTHER DAY , MUMMY !!!!

Put all the present outside her room .
My mummy sure know got surprises for her .
Because me and Bernessa give her presents
every year ~ haha Fillal daughter !!!! Then
in the afternoon , headed to Grandma house .
Damn boring lah !!!! waste time go there!!!!!









Saturday

Woke up early and meet my classmates for 2nd
project meeting . I am damn unlucky that day !!!
Vivian accidentally spilled the mayo on
my hair , my shirt and my laptop!!!! I AM GOING CRAZY OK !!!?
When i went home , i still can smell the mayo on my hair !!
YUCKS YUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!! argh !!!! haha Lucky , i bath
before i go out again . Go temple afterwards . The weather
is super duper hot ok !!? i cant stand it !!!!!!

create animated gif

Thinking of buying Last-Min Mother Day present .
I clear forgotten about Mother day !!! Shit lah !!
Actually Me and Dear had decided to go IMMto buy ,
but in the end , we think that sure very diff to buy present there
& furthermore we are damnlazy and tired !!!
You know in the end where we go ? Go BP buy present -.-
Bought a " Mother day "flower for my mummy .
This is the first year i bought sucha lame present for her -.-
Sorry mummy , really too last min !!Dear more worst ok !?
He didnt buy present for his mummy . At least i got buy !
hahahahaha Then buy dinner to his house ,and eat with his family .
" Auntie eat ! " Hey , i have good manners !hahas ;D

Let me end my post with a

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

KISS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUACKS !!!!!!!



create animated gif