Thursday, May 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY JEAN !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Wednesday

Didnt attent school .
Dear after school meet me .
Headed to his house first .
Then at night , His father drove us
to Liang Court to have delicious dinner !!
The resturant name is Saizeriya. The food
there quite nice lah !! I eat until damn full !!
and it also my first time eating SNAILS !!!!!
Not much differences from Oysters .
After eating , his daddy drove me home .


I am so happy !!! His mummy look happy !!
and she really like the watch !!! Yea ! It's all worth it ;D
And i talked quite alot with them !!!
No more stress-ing !!!
No photo taken of them .
Haha ( I am shy lah ! )


Photobucket

Tuesday

Yesterday night , Dear suddenly called
me and tell me
" Dear , wednesday is my mummy's birthday !!!! "
WTF lah !!! We only have 2 days to buy her
present !! All his fault lah !!! He completely
forgotten his mummy's birthday!! Luckily his
daddy reminded him !! Damn last minute lah !!
Think for very long what to buy for her !
Finally we decided to buy a watch for her 1
But there was another problem for us !
We are afraid that it is not good to give watch
as a gift ! ( Traditional ) Aiya ! but we dont care !
Watch is final !!!!! hahaha

Then after school , headed to JP to hunt
for watches ! WTF ! My eyes still red lah !!!
Dont know what happen !!! So i just take out my
contact lense and throw away on the spot !!!! argh !!!
Finally we found a watch !!! Damn nice !! I think
it really suit her mummy !!! Happy !!! Then we make a
DIY cake for her too !!! Damn nice lah !!!
Because i decorate de !! haha !!! dear really dont have
Art talent lah !!!! He ruin the cake !!!!! argh !!!!!
so i asked him better dont touch !!!! hahahahahaha !!!






10 pairs of eyelashes !!!
1 pair only $0.60 !!!!!


Diamond rubber band !
Singapore sell around $7-$8
She bought only $3 !!!!!!

today

When i woke up this morning ,
I know there is something wrong with me !
Ok , now i am in school and i am having fever now.
I am correct !!!
Going home afterwards , i am feeling terrible !!

Thanks to Bernessa for passing virus to me !!
ARGH ARGH ARGH !!!

Oh ya oh ya !!!
My xiao yi just came back from guangzhou !!!
She bought alot of cheap stuffs !! She is damn crazy !!!
She bought really damn alot of things !!!
I wana go Guangzhou with her next time !!!!!!!!!!