Sunday, October 04, 2009

FUN DAY OUT WITH MY DEAR!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Free flow drinks ~

Photobucket
Touch screen(cool huh ? )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You also can change the lighting ~

Photobucket

Photobucket
DEARDEARDEARDEAR

Photobucket

create animated gif
hahahahahaha

Photobucket
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY DEAR !

Friday

Around 9.30 in the ,morning , meet dear for breakfast.
We had already decided to go TopRated KTV then realised
on Saturday we are also going to sing . So sang for two
continuous days.-.- My first time going TopRated KTV,
located just beside Bugis Junction.
Affordable price at only $18 (from 11am to 6pm)
Sing until MAD
Free Flow drink
Touch screen

After that , headed to hunt for food !Then buy some
party use for Dear's bro , Shawnrick bbday party on sat.
Then arcade.
I wanted to play the cube game( forgotten that name )
badly !!! but too too too too many people playing !!!
I don dare to queue up , because all pro !!!!
I can only played up to maximum level 5 ): i am a noob !!
Dear played his usual soccer game . He sticked his buttock
for the next 3 hours there !! He challenged with 2 old uncle !
Dont think they are old , they are pro ok !!? Nice game !!
Dear overall win that uncle !! SHUANG !!!!

I hope the time will stop.
I super love you my dear dear dear !


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO SHAWNRICK ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and Dear's family!

Photobucket
whole family !

Photobucket
Spraying time !!!! HAHA

Photobucket
Time for Dear's revenge !
Opps ! i block everything !


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hope you had a nice bbday party (:

Saturday

Happy 21st birthday to Shawnrick!

Headed to work as usual.I took the balloon
to work . everybody is looking at me ! Argh !
( Dear ah !!! i scarified alot hor !! Haha )
Bought a bbday cake . After work , took a
cab down to Yishun Safara(partyworld). It is my first time
seeing Dear's cousins!!!! I am so so so nervous
in cab ! First impression is the most important !!
I am so afraid i say wrong words , so wrong things etc..
That feeling sucks !! NERVOUS ~~~

Reached there , passed the balloon to Shawnrick.
He was shocked ( i think ) Luckily , everybody look
friendly to me(: Had so much fun!!!!!!! but my singing
sucks that day , keep sing wrong lyrics ! ARGH ARGH !!!

Afterwards around 3am , Dear's father decided to bring
us to eat delicious roti prata , but too bad , not 24 hours ,
drove around , hunting for food and in the end we ate
dim sums !!! SUPER DELICIOUS !!
(PS dear i ate all dumplings ): )

Reached home around 4am and i had great great fun !!!

Please click on my Nuffnang Advertisement (: