Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Roses ; Roses ; Roses

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This Charmine super crazy.
She bought these eyelashes then realised she dont like it at all -.-
Keep saying not natural , not natural .
Then she gave it to me.
Thanks girl!


Photobucket


2nd day of school(:
Wonder why we have a rose?
Hmm..You must be thinking which guy gave it to us.
No no no !! Our school is promoting
Cancer
Prevention. Alot people walked past but they
didnt give to anyone , but when Charmine walked
past , they just give her. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Bad sign ah !!! She keep complaining whole day!!!!

Oh ya, i super hate school starts at 8am
Damn alot of people in train !!! My first time
meeting my new classmates in Gems lesson.
More than i expected . I am so happy ! Hope
i will have a fun time with my new classmates.
I am a friendly girl (: HAHA

After school , headed to meet my mummy
and Bernessa.

I am really so so tired after a long day in school !