Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ichiban Sushi With Family.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A Soccer Ball Bowl !

Photobucket
There are food inside !

Photobucket
Total of three layers ! Cool right !?

Photobucket
Don Don Set.

Photobucket
Garlic Fried Rice with salmon ! Super delicious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday

Morning shift for me today!
Thinking where to go after work. H mm...
Decided to go out for dinner with family !
So sorry i neglected them this few weeks.
I had been busy working everyday. Finally i
had time to repay back (: Met them at
Jurong Point , bought a super big bag
( i prefer big bags than small bags! ) and
bracelets! Shopped around , then headed to
have dinner ! Hurray ! We should had come down
earlier because super long queue! Argh !
Ate dinner at Ichiban Sushi. Nice food (:
I super in love with the Kid's Meal ! Sold at
a super affordable price($8.90 ONLY! ) and
super cute bowls and cutlery. Too bad ~
Strictly for kids below 12 years old ): Of course
Bernessa bought that set! Had a fun fun day with
my Mama , Papa & Mei Mei !!!! ;D


* More photos on Dear's birthday .
Huiqi updated damn slow -.-
fast fast fast ! Haha haha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
With May. She look so young!

Photobucket
I will miss Dark chocolates ):

Photobucket
Halloween decorations now !
It is a REAL pumpkin !!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Monday

Finally last last day of work !
Now fully concentrating to teach Bernessa well !
She is having her end year exam just few weeks
later ! Chiong Chiong ! Goodbye everybody,love
working with everybody!


heart Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday

Acer Company has a very good service ! Actually
i didnt know about that , until one day my laptop
is spoil t , so i called Acer , indenting to ask where
is the nearest service center. But you know what ?
I actually don't need to go , they come up to my
house personally and repair it at once ! I can save my
time traveling there! Now my laptop is fixed ! ;D

Ya! Mummy & Dear is right , everybody do not have a perfect
life. I must face it , stop bothering over it and just
study for the sack for the certificate.
This is my life.

I am so blessed to have my Dear and family in my life!
They are the ones who really understand me deeply
Without them , i guessed i wont be able to walk this far.
Sincerely,
Thanks alot , my love for you all will never ever change.

Sorry Readers , I had not been updating for so long.
But i am happy that they are still people willing to
read my everyday life. Will blog more often (: