Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

create animated gif

Saturday

Headed to Grandma's House.
Super duper boring lah! Go
there super meaningless !!!
Oi uncle , I wear what Hairband ,
put thick eyelashes , is none of your
fking business! Who are you to me !?
You have no rights to scold me !!!
Super lame ! Argh! After that , headed to
Lot one. Bought a shoe and shirt ! Hurray!
Went to Popular , Bernessa need to buy alot
of stationary. I still remembered last time every time
before exam , i will always buy an exam pen
which i think will give me good luck. Now thinking
back , I am so childish! Hahas


Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorority Row Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday

Headed to meet dear after he ended school.
Headed to Marina Square. Ate early dinner
and watched
Sorority Row, Rated 5/5 !!!
SUPER DUPER THRILLING MOVIE !!!!!!!
I keep shouting !! HAHAHHAHA Reserved
a wallet at Charles and Kieth , collected it
already !!! I love it really much !!!!

Deardeardeardeardear See ya next year!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

School Reopens tml.
Happy or sad ?