Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My 20th Birthday with #homies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks to my #homies who came for this dinner.

Photobucket
And Kbox!

Photobucket
Erica!

Photobucket
Favourite Xiao Long Bao Buffet!

Photobucket
The soup base super duper nice!!

Photobucket
First time eat Xiao Long Bao till scared!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aron!

Photobucket
Jelyn!

Photobucket
Ad.
Goodbye!

Sunday

My 20th Birthday.
In the morning, headed to celebrate with my family with a
simple lunch at Ajisen. it's always nice eating with family.
At night, headed to Kbox then dinner at Holland Village,
Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao Buffet! I was surprised Ad had already
reserved the last 3 weeks. It's was difficult to book that place.
So really thanks AD (: I must admit the buffet is super shiok!
The xiao long bao is super delicious! First time i eat Xiao Long bao
like free! hahaha!!! And the feeling is good, having such a delicious
dinner with all my favorite people!

I really enjoyed my 20th birthday with my beloved Ad, my family and
all my friends. THANK YOU PEOPLE.