Friday, May 25, 2012

GRADUATION DAY


Photobucket
MY BELOVED FAMILY!
Thanks my family for all the hard earned money which are spent on
my poly fees. I promise I will love you forever...
THANKS MUMMY DADDY!

Photobucket
 My precious Mummy.
 
Photobucket
And all my lovely classmates!
Without them, i wont be able to survive in this course for 3 years!!!
I GONNA MISS THEM LIKE HELL!
Will never forget the time we had together (:

Photobucket 
Photobucket
Our Graduation bear!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
SISTER BERNESSA!

Photobucket
So surprised she still remembered my name. She teached me during year 1!

Photobucket
Yee tat & Marcus

Photobucket
Haoming!

Photobucket
Peishan!

Photobucket
Kaiting!

Photobucket
Aloy!

Photobucket
Charmaine!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh ya, My colleague is so sweet that she even bought as graduation gift.

Photobucket
GOODBYE!
 
GRADUATION DAY
 
I've been looking forward to this day.
It's had been a really tough 3 years for me especially when i totally have no
interest in my course. But i feel bless that I'm able to know alot of friends whom really
make my Poly life an unmemorable school life! Thanks!

Now, its another stage of my life. Now i really hope i can work
in a job i really like and i will really work hard for it.
 
End of Teenage life, 
Hi to adulthood. ):
 
Below are all my Polaroids!
Love them all!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
OK GOODBYE!