Monday, April 30, 2007


meimei ' s masterpiece



sunday
its really a studying day for me .
working really hard , but can i
see any reasult ? hopes so(:
takecares all my girls !


today
went school early with dearest .
i really woke up early hor !
i tok some stupit thing &
i didnt realised dearest is still
sleeping but he still reply .
* soory ahs ! still need help
from peiying & xinhong & mr desmond
to clear my doubts on some math qns &
it really helps me today ! THANKS(:
math paper one & geography really
make me mad todays ! only have one
word to describe it : DIFFICULT
anyways its all over , lets natures goes .
went dearest house afterwards . his
brother is sick again . TAKECARE GUY !
ate pizza hut for lunch , yumyum ,
delicious ! bought noodles for his
brother but he keep complaining its
taste awful , but it looks indeed not appetizing
in appearance x: opps ~ anyways just bear it
for awhile , you will feel alright in a few days time(:
erm teach dearest POA but he just cannot
concentrate . went to fetch my meimei .
reach home around 7.30pm(: