Friday, April 13, 2007

went schhol with dearest as usual .
he said he wanted to study for today
chinese test . but in the end , he
memorising all the answers !
we had taken the test , so ignatius
lent him the original test
paper . wow ! he lucky ! hahas .
lessons were as usual > boring !
i wanted to ask teacher to clear
my doubt on add-math , but in the
end , i didnt . went dearest house
with cassandra , huiqi & ruiqi . we
bought tibits to stop our stomach
from growling . spent our time
watching tv , playing com &
talking crappys x: they were so
concentrated on the ps2 game ,
until i keep calling them & they didnt
ans me . hellos , am i talking to a wall ?
in the end , they olso dunnoe what is
happening in the game . x: just keep
fighting with the monster . +.+ need to
went back by 5pm , as i need to rush to
fetch my meimei . i am already rushing
& yet they still strolling back home .
i need to rush that 1min train ! 1min
is very precious to me ! hahas .
ran up the stairs & managed to catch
that train . in the end , i am still late x:
bought icecream for my meimei(:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AARON
& ADVANCE TO JIAJUN(:





a hundred hearts would be too few
to carry all my love for you.