Monday, April 16, 2007






saturday
went to aaron & jiajun birthday
party . unlucky day for me , huiqi
, steph & yuhan ! first > a taxi driver
drive us to the wrong place . hai us
need to hire another taxi . 2nd >
we were walking to the bicyclr rental
shop , but realised we were at the
wrong path . +.+ yups , we were
the last to arrive . we went to the beach
to collect seashell & playing with water .
is fun(: hahas . we spent
our time cycling lor . my butt hurt after
cycling a long time . my stomach was
growling so decided to buy macdonal
with dearest for dinner . we ate near the
beach(: went home after that , & hire a taxi
woos ~ we took a high class taxis . hahas .
but ofcos it is more expensive . bid
goodbye to him . reach home at around
12+am . enjoyable day indeed(:

sunday
i am struggling with my poa ! decided
to call my aunt to teach me , to clear
my doubts on poa . she teach me for
around 3hours . & i understand more .
thanks for her helps(:

today
went to school with dearest . i ate
porridge for breakfast while he ate
meefen . lesson as per normal .
boringboring . but me & celina
keep slacking during poa lesson .
teacher ask us to write the homework
ans on the borad * ofcos we forget to
do * , we keep standing in front of
the whiteboard , struggling for ans .
we do one qns for almost
halfhour hahas , she didnt realised
we purposly trying to waste her poa
lesson +.+


dun mind please STOP criticizing other people
as you are no better !!!
shut up , bitch !