Thursday, April 26, 2007

my meimei trying to make a fool of herself .



the sky was dark , it was all
wet outside . lucky there was
no thunder can be heard .
my mood was down after
seeing the bad weather .
plan to go school with dearest
early , but the weather make me
wants to sleep abit longer x:
had a 2nd round of sleeping .
after woking up , keep slacking ,
me & dearest reach school at
about 8.30am if i'm nort wrong .
thanks for the umberlla . * muacks
but i quarelled with my mum
due to some stupit reasons .
school as usual , nothing
special happened . i am really
tired today , keep sleeping in
many lessons . after schhol ,
went home . my afternoon
nap really helps me alot .
my energy is back again(:

english paper one & two for me tomo .
* yups , i will try my very best(:

its normal for us to makes mistakes sometimes .
but whenever i needs yous , you are always there
no matter what , hubby , i love you .
you are the one i needed most .






everything changes ,
includings ours .