Wednesday, April 11, 2007

tuesday

went to school with ruiqi .
i wok up abit late , lucky
she olso woke up late .
so we meet quite late .
hahas . i gort 2 test on
the same day . physics &
chinese . i do nort have enough
time to do my phyisc test ): &
i sure gona score babdly for
my chinese test as usual ):
i dunnoe how to revise chinese x:
dearest was sick . he tok to me
on fone , could heard that he really
sick . no voice ! ): hahas . so pei
him to see doctor after schhol .
now then i know , bp had a place to
see doctor . i been going there for
almost 3 years , & yet i didnt know x:
this is my first time stepped in there .
hahas . dearest guai lan . he demanded
to have 3 days mc & the doctor blurblur
said okay . kaokao , good lor ! can wake
up late ! envy ~ went to eat at foodcourt
after that . yummyyummy ! went to his
house after that . i fed him medcine .
good nurse arh ~ hahas .

today

went school with huiqi . opps ~ i am
abit late x: school only have one word
to describle > boring ! +.+
realised today didnt have dance .
so pei cassandra to her dental appointment
my first time to * dunnoe what *
hosipital . hahas . we keep toking non-stop x:
ate doungnut & currypuffs . hahas .
i just hate that dentist smell ! let me remember
of my primary school experiences x:
my panda eye is getting darker ! i hate that !

* gald to hear that you are recovering fast !
takecare(:

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST GIRL !






hates