Sunday, April 05, 2009

last day of work ! ):


















gona miss my working friends ~~~~
Last day of work , my boss treat us
pizzas !! hahas My boss look super
kiddish right !? he is so damn young
but he alredy opened shops !!!
wow !!!! didnt met my another
boss that day ): too bad ~

say goodbye to working life
& get ready for schooling !

Ya , having a haircut at someone's house
sounded low class right~~?????
But dont ever say that until you see this !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





















Jeff recommended us this place !
His house look super cool , and he has
his small salon in his room . Super cool lor !
And his skill quite good ! Dear dye his hair
there and super cheap ok !!!!?
Worth going there !!!!!!!!

Name : Mark
hp : 93696970
place : near Jurong Point
Must make appointment first (:
Why not try it out ?

afterwards , we headed to watch
Jackie Chan movie . rated 5/5
is a MUST WATCH !!!!!!!!!
super nice !!!!!!! Not alot of violence.
A stories of loyatly , brother.............
must watch !!!!! Headed to meet my mum
afterwards . Bought presents for my aunts.