Thursday, April 16, 2009



Let me introduce my 2 crazy classmates !


Peishan , different class from me ):
She is so damn sweettttttttttt !!!
;D

Vivian , same class as me .
Super talkative & always keep us entertain !
;D

And , that's me lah -.-
I am in class 1B/21 !!!











Firstly we are susposed to meet at 7.30am
at Kallang and that is like super early lor .
But we dont care and we reached at 8.30am .
There is like almost nobody around Kallang Mrt .
So decided to changed place to Bugis .
Thought there might be more people ......
But in the end , there are like more Sp students
all around Bugis . Difficult to have money donated lor !
Argh ! In the end , this is how much i collected....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

$13.50

2nd lowest in class -.-
Should i be proud of it ?
Hahas

















haha , these 2 guys are my Seniors !
They are like super funny all the times !!!!!
Actually i am considered lucky . My whole class
is quite friendly actually ! see you all next monday
;D



Let me end my post with my cute classmate!!!
Gona concentrate on studies next monday onwards !!
GO GO GO ~~~~