Thursday, April 09, 2009



















Stupid peiying !!! She faked me . And turn me into a monster !
hahas

today

Headed to Peiying's house to do
something very important ! Meet Peiying
first for lunch. Ate Mac , and i saw my aunt !
Went to settle my Ezlink card matter and
bought a shoe too ! Headed to her house
to slack and we did alot of silly actions -.-
webcam is fun ! But her laptop got alot
of stupid , lame and funny function . I doubt
my laptop got these functions !!! SIAN !!!! )):
I SUPER HATE MY LAPTOP LOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
black and heavy !!! ARGH !!!!

But i must be patient .........
I just need to wait for my Garskin product to
arrive to make my laptop pretty ! hahas

Huiqi , Ruiqi and steph came too.
We accomplished our mission and went home .
Good job , Huiqi !
Thanks for the chicken rice , uncle ;D

Gona pray early in the morining and meet
my girlfriends again tomo !!!!! it's gona
be a long day tomo ! sleeping now !
goodnight ;D

Bernyce Koh's Profile
Bernyce Koh's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

oh ya oh ya !!
i am NEW in facebook !
Today i realised all my girlfriends except me
have Facebook ! So i sign up immediatly ! haha
ya ! iam lame -.-
Add me up !