Friday, June 26, 2009

Class BBQ


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My burnt Mashmallow):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wednesday

CLASS BBQ !

So unlucky , everyday is not raining ,
but on that day it is drizzling ! WTF !
The weather is super sucks ! The floor
is muddy , the seat are wet and difficult to
the fire. Argh ! Cycled , eat and chit chat !
Around 11pm , Charmine then reached .
Finally is Ladies night with Charmine & Vivian .
Ya ! everybody went home -.-
We gossiped , chit chat and laughed all night !
Vivian also called her brother to come down too.
His brother is funny too ~ Another lame guy !! haha
Around 2am , her brother fetched us home !

Reached home , chit chat with my mummy till very late .
Yes ! we have tons of topics to talked about !
Chatted till almost 5am -.-

Am i thinking too much ,
Or i am too dumb ?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thursday

Recieved a sms from Dance cca at yesterday late night
that dance practice is canceled . So went to meet
Dear. Headed to his house first , then headed to
Causeway point to have dinner at Soul Garden !!!
THE FOOD TOTALLY SUCKS !!!!!!! YUCKS !!!
I WILL NEVER GO THERE & EAT EVER AGAIN !!!!!!
We chit chat about alot of things . Shopped around and headed home !
I am super full and tired !

Ya ! we are mature !
No more childish thinking.
Love my dear no matter what !!!
I am serious !

Michael Jackson Pictures, Images and Photos
Michael Jackson dead at 50
Rest in peace (:

friday

Today i had extra lesson in school.
Headed to school and late -.- argh !
i am late because of my stupid hair !!!
My hair is having bad mood ~~~~
Dear just told me Michael Jackson passed away.
I was so shocked ! After lesson , Zexin
helped me revise my weak module .
And i finally understanded everything !

Thanks alot , Zexin.
Even though i am stupid and ask many questions ,
She still teaches me with patience.
(: